OWL is the world's first location-based virtual reality kiosk and public input tool, providing in situ views of the future or history of the most cherished places on Earth.
Built on an Android stack with proprietary back-end remote administration and monitoring services, OWL VR supports 3D stereoscopic applications with an emphasis on 360 3D video playback.
OWL VR is ideal for parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, and other tourist attractions. A limited number of development kits are available for Unity 3D / Android Studio developers. Inquire further at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dimensions: 5’6” H x 3’ W
Weight: 150 lbs.
ADA-Compliant model available
Immersive Virtual Reality Kiosk
* Adjustable head rotation (180, 270, 350 degrees)
* Virtual Reality-enabled
* 10000 x 5000 spherical resolution
* Supports 360-video
Gaming Style Controls
* Left and right handle buttons switch between views
* Highly responsive motion-tracking
* Zero drift
* Near-zero latency
* Secure all-metal exterior
* Strong, vandal-resistant coating
* Bolts to concrete
* Omnidirectional microphone
* 3.4-inch full-range speaker
* Survey tool for public input
* Audio recording tool for public comment
* Audio playback cued by hotspots
* 360 Degree Video playback
* Hardwired (110v or 220v supply recommended)
* Battery: External battery enclosed in lower battery compartment provides 2-4 week charge under normal use. Second battery provided on request.
* Solar Canopy: Our unique 100-Watt solar panel structure secures to the ground and provides shade and continuous clean power to the OWL.